Eagle Valley Land Trust Legacy Festival
Together, we are all making a difference.
Congratulations to Bah-Bah Bingo winners Mr & Mrs. Jay Precourt
and Cow Patty Bingo Grand Prize winner, Ann M Logan.
We look forward to seeing again next year
to celebrate Land, Life and Legacy Festival.
Until then, enjoy some memories from this year’s event.
About Legacy Festival 2016
What will be our Legacy?
What is going to be the legacy of our generation? What will the future look like? Will our towns remain relatively rural and open, or will they feel built-up and urban? Where will we play? Where will our food come from and how clean will our water be?
In small ways, and in big ways, we all take conservation measures to protect our water, wildlife habitat, and natural and scenic resources for future generations.
Learn about and celebrate those many things our community is doing to conserve and improve the amazing features of our community for you and your children, nephews and nieces, and all future generations.
When: Saturday August 6, 2016 from 3-7PM.
What? Cow Patty Bingo Bingo, Conservation Expo, Beer, Live Music & Good ‘Ol Fashioned Fun.
Who? It’s free to attend and open to all ages.
Featuring Cow Patty Bingo and Bah-Bah Bingo
It all starts with a field and a cow. It ends with the sweet smell of success.
At Legacy Festival, ‘Ol Bessie, who was raised locally, will take center stage onto the marked field to determine the winner. The winner will be the square where ‘Ol Bessie poops.
Cow Patty Bingo, presented by Gemini Resort Management- $1,000 & weekend in Vail;
Bah-Bah Bingo, presented by High Gear Cyclery – Brooklyn Bike
How to play:
- Buy a Deed to your Square for $20 each.
- If ‘ol Bessie Deposits on your Square, You Win!
Legacy Festival also raises funds to protect over 7,700 acres scenic lands in the Eagle County through a silent auction. Choose from adventure packages to gift cards to savory dining experiences and bid on items that preserve our scenic vistas one acre at a time.
- Foursome at Red Sky Ranch
- 2-nights at a 10th Mountain Division hut
- Horseback trail ride and lunch with AJ Brink Outfitters
- Day passes to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Ultimate Passes to Vail Mountain’s Epic Discovery
- Lift tickets for Vail Resorts Mountain
- Foursome at Sonnenalp Golf Club and lunch at Harvest
- Twosome at Beaver Creek Golf Course
- Gourmet gift basket from Mangiare
- 10 tickets to CVT Theaters
- Carrie Fell artwork
- Massage package at Arrabelle Spa
- Stay at the Lodge at Vail
- Dine Game Creek Club
- Dine at Beano’s Cabin
- Dine at Zach’s Cabin
- Dine at Sweet Basil
- Dine at Grouse Mountain Grill
- Gift card for Pazzo’s Pizzeria
- Gift card for Moe’s Original Bar b que
- Gift card for Stick Fingers in Minturn
- And much more!
Thank you to our 2016 sponsors!